Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Favourite subject...

So Mumzy has been a busy bee with her university work lately and has been hogging the computer so I am sorry I haven't updated the blog sooner!The other day she was doing her work and I thought I would be a clever kitty and join in...

I believe it was history I was reading at the time! All very interesting! I think I will get cracking with the operating systems book next time... I also tried dabbling with a bit of networking the other day too...

I could see all these wires and thought I would crawl under the top bit of Mumzy's work desk and put them in their right places for her. It was rather cozy in there too!


I was only trying to help...that's why I'm looking soooooo innocent... I wasn't to know Mumzy was in the middle of her homework on the computer!! Hehe
^Charlie^



No comments:

Post a Comment