Friday, February 6, 2009

Going to the Doctor

So mama and her mommy finally decided to take me back to the vet after coming to the conclusion that my gum infection was back...(I had one back in Dec. and was given yucky tasting medicine for 10 days during Christmas break)

Mama was nice enough to bring up the cat carrier for me before it was time to go so that it would warm up...


Trying to convince mama to let me out of that silly cage....


Trying to figure it out myself....


Going for pity in the hopes of getting out of the CAGE......

After a long car ride, in which I meowed for mama (I rarely ever do that...I prefer purring...Much more sophisticated ;-) We arrived at the Vet's and then waited in the waiting room. After getting called back to the Room....

We waited some more for the Vet to come in (very typical of doctors or so I am told) and mama took this picture of me....I thought the towel was quite comfy...


The plaque that was hanging on the wall...for some odd reason mama and her mommy thought it was somewhat funny and thought that I needed a picture of it to share on the blog...I just don't get it....

The result of the trip: I have my gum infection again. I was put on a different antibiotic for a longer period of time in the hopes that I would be able to get over it and it isn't something worse. So now I get cuddled by mama twice a day but I have to take this medicine...oh well, I guess I will live...

~Mystique~

No comments:

Post a Comment