Sunday, March 29, 2009

The post that you have been waiting for....

After bawling my eyes out because of no one commenting on my last post. Do you remember it? I asked you to guess and nobody did. :'-(

But no hard feelings, I have gotten over it now and thought that I would go ahead and let you know what I was resisting. MEDICINE! That is right, I am just like any other kid who does not like medicine. For some odd reason, they (Including my Doctor) decided that I needed more medicine because my gums looked infected. I guess that I am feeling better and will continue to take it.

But why can't it taste like turkey??????? I would like to know.....Any ideas (yes this is a hint to add some comments...no matter where you are from ;-)
~Mystique~

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I found your site from MckMamma's Not Me Monday, and have been reading your older posts. I've had my cats meds compounded into various flavors before and that has helped. Grape is actually a flavor they seem to enjoy! Good luck...hope the gums have healed.

    ReplyDelete